Thursday, November 17, 2011

The re-done room

I'm still calling this my new room, but it's been done since about the middle of September! But here are the long awaited pictures of the redone master bedroom. There aren't pictures of the bathroom, but it's the same color as the bedroom with all white towels and floor mats!

I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out!

 Here's the new bedding. With the nice dark orange pillow I spent FOREVER looking for! 

 A wider view

 The room from the bathroom door. The flat part of the tray ceiling is a darker color gray! Pretty isn't it?

And here is a close up of the lamps!

There ya have it! My intent is to change the accent pillows with the seasons. So when I get out all my Christmas decorations, I'll be putting a red pillow on the bed! And I've got some really lovely dark red sheets! I'm in love with the room and so pleased that I actually picked out and put together the whole look. Other than the lamps and shades, David helped pick those!