Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm back...

I feel like I'm a member of society again! Why have I been MIA you might ask?

It's because it's one of my favorite times of the year!!!

Consignment Sale time! Yippeeeeee!

And this year, like the last several years, I'm am not just a shopper, I'm a consignor! And let me just tell you - I had a TON (404 items) of stuff this year! It took me forever to get it all tagged and hung and bagged and all that stuff!! My dinning room looked like a kids clothing store exploded!

But as of this morning everything that was to be sold got dropped off at St. Paul's and my dinning room is (mostly) free of consignment stuff again!

Now, I feel like I can be a real person again! I can get back to my daily life, you know, cleaning, laundry, dishes giving my kids a bath (well, I haven't stopped that one!) and all that stuff again, instead of just hangin', baggin' and taggin' all the time!

If you are interested in childrens consignment sales, you should check out this site. You can find sales in your area as well as get tips on shopping and selling at consignment sales! It's a great resource!

It's nice to see you all again. Please join me again soon, as I hope to be posting on a more regular basis again!

Happy shopping!

No comments: