Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random and food

I seem to be having trouble keeping up with my blogging! I'm not really sure why, other than general life business - which it is - busy!

I have tried several times to get a post done. Even started several and just ended up deleting them. Seem the stream of though wasn't coming together too well and so the post weren't worth publishing. This must be what it's like to have writers block!

However, I wanted to assure you that I will - eventually - have a post worth posting! Please check back soon!

And just so I don't leave you with nothing, here's this weeks menu at the Winslow house!

Monday night: turkey breast tenderloins with steamed broccoli and baked potatoes

Tuesday: chicken, spinach and garlic pasta bake with salad

Wednesday: Lemon pepper salmon with couscous and veggies.

Thursday: Tuscan chicken with spinach Parmesan fettucine and roasted carrots.

Friday: we go to my in laws for the spring birthday's celebration!

Saturday: Pancakes, eggs, bacon fruit salad

Sunday: home made pizza

Have a great week!

No comments: