Friday, October 15, 2010

Some of God's amazing work

The beautiful Southern California coast




A baby lizard also on our hike in Mazatlan

And this VERY large spider... we saw several of these... eeewwww!


The beautiful coast line from about half way up!


A gorgeous sunset behind the same mountain we hiked up earlier in the day!
Beautiful sunset while leaving Mazatlan


Cabo San Lucas


Sunset in Cabo


What a beautiful evening!


The world is such a huge place. I love the area where I live! It's so very pretty here, but I'm telling ya, I do SO LOVE to visit places I've never been and see things I've never seen! The world is a big, big place and it's so very pretty!

1 comment:

Luke, Avery, Monroe's Nanny said...

Thanks so much for sharing these pics! I'm still waiting to see a full-length pic of you in that long black dress!!!

Love you!