This Saturday our community - Ballard Farms - will be having a community wide yard sale! And we're participating!
What does that mean?
It means a couple of things...
1) this is the first yard sale that David and I have done since we've been married (nearly 10 years now)!
2) I have a LOT of work to do!
3) It's kinda like being a spy and sneaking stuff (like old toys) outta the house without the kids seeing them. And once they are gone... no one will even remember they had them!
4) I got about 3 hours worth of pricing done yesterday (why is there still so much left to do?!?)!
5) it's amazing the amount of stuff one family can gather in a short 3 years!
6) Thank God for grandparents who are willing to keep the kids so we don't have to deal with them at the yard sale too!
So, if you live in the Greensboro, High Point, Colfax, Oak Ridge NC area and are looking for a fun way to spend your Saturday morning come on over to Ballard Farms and shop around!