Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fun Stuff

My cousin Jessi over at Crocuses in March tagged me in one of her blog posts and this is what she's asked me to do.

I'm supposed to list 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates. Oh, this is hard!! There's so many! Oh, well...here goes!

Likes:
summer time, the Lake, this great pair of terry lounge pants I got at CVS, the developing personality of my 2 year old, shoes, coffee, grilling out, my Bible Study and the ladies in it, the beach, shopping, traveling/vacations, and going to the spa for a massage

Love:
Date nights!

Hates:
it for all those who are hurting right now, changing stinky diapers, that no matter how much laundry I do - there's always MORE to do, same with the dishes, when I don't get to see friends and family as much as I'd like, private issues being aired on Facebook (this was Jessi's but I gotta agree with it!), anything that hurts my kids (again, Jessi's but I gotta keep it cause it's true!), and when I blow it as a Mom.

Now I'm supposed to tag 3 others... Let's see, who should I tag? Since Jessi's already done it, I guess I cannot re-tag her... so... Let's go with Leslie at A Goat's Tale, and Nan at The Sellers' Express (she hasn't blogged in a while, come on Nan - join in the fun!)and Crystal at Clear As Crystal

OK Ladies - it's fun, join in! And I'll check back soon to see if you've played along!

No comments: