Saturday, July 11, 2009

She's just so funny!

Here are a few pictures of Avery from last Sunday. She decided to put her Daddy's socks and shoes on... FUNNY! She did get one of the socks on all by herself; I helped her with the second one! She's keeps me laughing or totally frustrated - but she's so cute, it's hard to be frustrated for too long!








And here she is wearing a pair of Clayton's socks and Luke's sandals!



I'm not sure why she laid down... she does that when I squat to take pictures I think!!

3 comments:

Lukw & Avery's Nanny said...

She is so cute...and funny! Love her expressions! LOL

Lukw & Avery's Nanny said...

Grandpoppy noted that Avery resembles cousin Robin in the photo where she's laying on the kitchen floor. Look at it again & see if you don't agree! I didn't notice it until Grandpoppy pointed it out! Strong genes!!!!

Holly said...

yeah, she does kinda look like Robin! That's funny!!