Friday, July 3, 2009

July 4, 2009

As we approach the July 4th holiday I would like to send out a sincere thank you to all of the men and women, and their families who have sacrificed over the years for my freedom.

Tomorrow as I celebrate my country’s freedom by reading my Bible, praying with my family and talking openly about God and any other subject we would want to talk about - I will remember those who have given their lives, time away from their own families, their limbs and many other things that I couldn’t even begin to know about in order for me to be free!

I would also encourage each of you to stand up, be proud and speak out for the things you believe in. Take the time to thank a vet or send a card, care package or a note of thanks to someone currently serving to keep our homes safe and our rights free!

Thank you to all of you serving in our Armed Forces for your commitment to our country and protecting my freedoms!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: