Saturday, December 27, 2008

A fun time

I have to say this year was really, really fun for us! This was I think really the first year that Luke was totally into Christmas! He was so excited on Christmas Eve about Santa coming and he keep talking about hearing the Reindeer outside with their bells! It was so cute! Then on Christmas morning he was such a good sport while he waiting for the adults to get up, brush our hair and teeth, take Jane out, get Avery up and make coffee… then he tore into his gifts! He handed out a few to the rest of us, but mostly we enjoyed watching him open his new car race track, Lincoln Logs, Tinker Toys, building blocks, books, bath toys and on and on! It was fun! Avery was fun too, she was mostly into bow, pulling paper and sitting on her gifts after they were opened!

Santa was very good to all of us this year! I got a new laptop – which is totally cool, as well as a bunch of Pampered Chef stuff, Creative Memories books and pages, a mothers ring (from my sister!! Way to go Chanda) and a really cute Precious Moments figurine from Luke (thanks to Nanny!) David got some manly things like a gun safe, a Leatherman, and money, and the kids got all variations of gifts from race cars to baby dolls! It was wonderful!

I have to say that for some reason this year the food was awesome too! Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner were both great! I don’t know maybe it was the relaxed fun atmosphere this year that made everything seem sweeter! It was a wonderful time with family for sure! I’ll be posting pictures as soon as I get them downloaded and all that! There are tons of them!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a safe and blessed New Year!

No comments: