Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kick the Sick

I don’t mean to complain (but I’m going to so if you don’t want to hear it, stop reading now!), but I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired. Well, I’m not sick – not really – just some sniffles, but poor Avery’s been sick since Thanksgiving and David is sick again – with another sinus infection – his second one since Thanksgiving as well. My family cannot seem to “kick the sick” and frankly I’m sick of it!!

I’m hoping and praying that after tomorrow everyone will be on the road to recovery! David went to the Minute Clinic at CVS today and they gave him an antibiotic – again – round 2 for him for the sinus infection. And in the morning we’ll be calling and making an appointment for Miss Avery - I really hope they can do something to help her. Bless her heart she’s only gotten like 4 or 5 solid night’s sleep since Thanksgiving (which you know means that’s all I’ve gotten as well!) due to her coughing herself awake at night!!! So I’m praying that maybe they can give her something to help finally get over this and she can get back to feeling like her cute little self (and we can both start sleeping all night again)!

The drastic changes in weather haven’t helped the sicknesses any either. One day it’s 65, the next its 40 and rainy, and then the next it’s 67… what in the world?? Its December it’s supposed to be cold, right? Maybe it’s global warming, I don’t know, but what it means for the Winslow’s is sickness.

Ok, that’s the end of my ranting about my family being sick. I guess I just needed to vent!

Stay tuned for pictures… I really will post Christmas pictures soon!

No comments: