Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rainy Tuesday

This morning greeted me with a cute little voice talking about his trains, and rain! UGGGHHH! I know we need it, and it’s really been wonderful to have more rain this summer than in many summers in the past, but I find it hard to be happy when it rains a lot! But as Luke said this morning, “the grass must be thirsty or God wouldn’t have sent the rain!” So I’ll try to remember that and be thankful!

Maybe tomorrow we’ll get some sunshine! I’m looking forward to tomorrow as it’ll be my last day at home with my hubby and kids for a few days! I’m off to the beach for my church’s annual ladies retreat! I’m positive the Lord will have something to teach me, cause I’m feeling like I don’t really want to go. That’s a pretty good sign that something good will happen while I’m there!

I wanted to thank you all who were keeping my good friend Shannon in you’re prayers today! She had her appendix out today and the removal went very well! I talked with her about an hour ago and other than being very sleepy (good meds will do that to ya!:-)) she’s doing very well! Also Coen Locklear (son of our friends Glen and Crystal – he’s 2 years old!) had a procedure done today, and he’s doing very well this evening! Thank you all for your prayers!

God so loves us!

No comments: