Wednesday, August 13, 2008

They did so well!

The pictures of Avery turned out really well! I ended up with 4 different poses - with pictures in all different sizes - so for Nanny and Grandpoppy - I'll get those in the mail to you ASAP! Meme and Papa, I'll get you yours the next time we're together! I'll try to get a few posted on here (if I can get them off the CD) when I have a bit more time!

I took Luke along with me to the photo shoot - we packed LOTS of trains to keep him busy - and he was such a GOOD BOY! I was so proud of him! He even shared his trains with 2 other little boys who where there with their families! I was very proud of him!

Overall I was very pleased with the whole morning and I'm so happy to have pictures of Avery! And as Nanny mentioned, I'm sure she'll be pointing that out to me some day in the not too far off future!

No comments: