Tuesday, August 12, 2008

August Weather

The past couple of days have been unseasonably warm for us here in the South! It's been in the mid 80’s which is way cooler for us than the normal mid 90's we're used to this time of year! But it's been totally wonderful! I love it! It just makes us want to be outside all day long! Today is supposed to be more of the same! We're going to the pool today - trying to get as much of that stuff in as we can before the season ends! I'm looking forward to it!

I just love how God changes the seasons and the weather to give us just what we need! Not only for things to grow and bloom, but for our mental well being too! Winter isn't my favorite season, so I try to soak up as much spring, summer and fall as I can! Luckily for me - winter's not too long in NC!

I plan on enjoying today’s weather and being thankful to the Almighty for such a beautiful day!

No comments: