Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Reagan

GOOD NEWS! For those of you who don’t know – I have a niece that was born very prematurely at the beginning of March. There have been many, many prayers for Baby Reagan and for Robert and Amy (her mommy and Daddy!). Amy called me today to let me know that Reagan gets to COME HOME tomorrow! This is just so excited!

Each time I think about Reagan I’m reminded of God’s unfailing love and faithful promises! God has been so good to this wonderful little family! You can check out Reagan’s blog for yourself by clicking the link on the side!

I cannot wait for the cousins to get to spend some time together and get to know each other! I’m looking forward to many years of wonderful memory making with Reagan, just like all the wonderful memories I have with my cousins! (more on that in another post!)

We love you Reagan and thank God for you all the time! I cannot wait to hold you!

No comments: