Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why, O WHY?

For some reason I cannot seem to get back on track with blogging! I seriously am trying! I even have several posts that I started and then didn't finish. Why? Cause I ran out of time, or got distracted or whatever! I don't know!

Anyway, my blogging doesn't seem to be the only thing I cannot get back on track with. My weight/exercise also seem to be proving a problem! It's amazing to me how easily and very quickly it is to fall back into old routines and habits! My goodness! It's like falling off a tight rope with no net below! I'm messed around off and on with eating right and getting to the gym once or twice a week... but that's not really cutting it. The very minute I stop exercising (if I eat right, I don't gain weight) and not watching what I eat, I start gaining again! UGH! I really do NOT want to go back to where I was before! I worked hard to loss that weight, and it's so very simple to gain it back!

Some of the problem is scheduling. With Avery in school 3 days a week and the fact that she doesn't start until 9 proves to be a problem with getting to the gym for classes. Then the rest of the problem is my own personal motivation! It's just not there like it has been in the past.

I have many excuses for that too! Such as the scheduling issue I just mentioned. Then there's the need to run errands, and of course sickness (mine and the kids!), and stresses like if I go to the gym while both kids are at school then that's the only time I have to myself (which I really should use to keep myself in shape, instead of eating not good for me foods and spending money shopping!) and when will I get my "fun stuff" done?

Excuses!

All of them!

And bad ones at that!

So the other day I was looking through some pictures from "before" and found one that is really very UN-flattering. Then I went looking for one that was more flattering. I have taken both of those pictures in my bathroom and taped them to my mirror with a note that says "TODAY IS THE DAY!" *eat right, *get ready for bathing suits *less flab. OK, so it's not the best note, but I'm hoping it'll help me get back on track!

It's just a matter of adjusting my priorities and daily schedule to fit in some exercise at home or outside walking even if I cannot get to the gym!

I know what to do, I even know how to do it! I just have to make myself do those things!

Here's to getting back on track!!!! Both with my eating and my blogging!

No comments: