Thursday, September 8, 2011

Brain Jumble

Ever have one of those days where you feel like you've done a whole bunch and gotten nothing accomplished? That's how I've felt today.

I feel like I've done a lot, but not really gotten anything done!

And also, for some reason, my brain couldn't seem to get me where I needed to go today. I made several wrong turns today, and even missed a turn. Now, keep in mind this is while I was driving to and from school and to the gym. You know, places I go every. single. day.

Weird.

Avery got a big kick out of it! But it was sorta frustrating, ya know? I mean I cannot get to the gym from my son's school? Really? I've done it a hundred times!

It's just been that sort of day. I sure hope tomorrow is better!

I guess I feel like I have several things on my mind. Friends who are struggling with their health, or the health of their families, or job issues, or children issues, or marriage issues, or whatever... so I kinda feel like I'm awake and moving, but not totally in control of my brain!

I think I need some retail therapy. Lucky for me I get to go to a consignment sale tonight! That'll help! And then I can go to bed and sleep and then maybe by tomorrow I'll be able to get where I need to go without making wrong turns and I'll be able to get some good stuff accomplished. I might even be able to write a good blog post! 

No comments: