Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just in case

Just in case there were some of you that missed this in any of the number of places it ended up... like Facebook, blogs, Twitter, the news (locals and CNN) or maybe some other places, this was an idea born right here in my own living room. Well, mine and one other living room in the Greensboro area!

Check out the story behind the "That was awkward" billboard. You can get the whole story at David's Blog - just click here!

I am so impressed with my hubby! I was also proud to have one very small part. I took the picture that you see - the actual real picture of the billboard on the side of I-40!



It was fun!

I know I'm a bit behind with the whole story, that was like 3 days ago - but I'm just now getting to it (sorry!) and I didn't want to NOT post about it! So if you missed it - now you haven't!

No comments: