Monday, July 12, 2010

Someday...

One day I will (or will again):

- Sleep in on Saturday

- Make it through the day without repeating “don’t touch each other anymore!” one million times!

- Get another tattoo

- Eat dinner later in the evening

- Be able to go out without worrying about getting a babysitter!

- Start my own business

- Be able to have ALL the laundry washed, dried, folded and put away in one day

- Read a book – in a reasonable amount of time.

- Carry on one whole conversation without interruption.

- Not get the theme song to Chuggington stuck in my head!

- Scrapbook

- Get regular pedicures/manicures

I love my kids! I really do, they are great and I’m so blessed. Some days I don’t want them to get one day older. Other days I - just do.

Today I'm going to enjoy them... all their little personalities and ups and downs. I'm gonna thank God for them and pray for understanding in dealing with them! I'm gonna give them lots of hugs and kisses (cause they act like they don't like that and I like to torture them!) and really try to make the most of our time together! Cause one day I'll have the time to do the list above!

No comments: