Friday, July 16, 2010

Gettin' outta this town

It's been a great and busy summer so far! And this coming week will be no exception! We are so blessed to be able to use David's aunt and uncles house at the lake for a week!

OH BOY! TODAY IS THE DAY WE GO!

We leave this afternoon or early evening (hopefully sooner rather than later!) to head to the lake! I've got almost everything packed - but still a ton to do (I"m one of those that likes to leave a clean house so I don't have to clean it when I get home!) and am so excited about being together with my family for a whole week with little distractions other than the boat and Sea Doo!!!

So needless to say my postings may be few and far between (as they have been all summer!) but I'll be back soon!

A few pictures from past trips:










Last years trip:





No comments: