Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lots of love

Along with the 2 dozen roses, the cards and the buckets of love I got today for Mother's Day (thank you David!), I also got this cute paper that Luke did at school. His teacher filled in the blanks.

About My Mom

By Luke

My Mom is very special
She does so many things for me.
She dries my eyes and mends my cuts,
She plays with me each day.
And this is how I see her
In her very special way.

She has blonde hair and big blue (like mine)eyes.
She's 65 years old.
I think she's 20 feet high.
And has a heart of gold.
Her favorite color is green.
...I think that's what she said.
She weights about 55 pounds
and tucks me into bed.
Her favorite food is broccoli and that kind of stuff.
I love her, you can see.
My Mom is very special because She loves me.

1 comment:

Luke, Avery, Monroe's Nanny said...

How precious!!!! I'm glad you had such a good day!

Love you,
Mom