Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beach Trip

At this time next Wednesday the kiddo's and I will be in the car on our way to the beach! We'll be meeting up with my in-laws as well as my brother and sister in law who will already be at the beach. David will join us closer to the end of the week.

I'm looking forward to going. I love the beach, and for the times the kids have been, they love it too! Now I'm just hoping for some warm weather and some sunshine.

As I've been thinking about this beach trip and how every trip, every year is different due to the ages of the kids, I had these thoughts...

What vacation used to be...

You see it, right? Just two chairs... and umbrella, and no stuff? Do you feel relaxed just looking at it?


Now, this is how vacation felt for a little while...



Need I even say more?!?!?



But, I think I'm finally feeling like I'm at this point now in my vacationing...


Yup, everyone there, having a good time with just a few things to make it fun!

I'm looking forward to a fun few days at the beach where I might get to see some of this again...






And maybe see a few of these amazing sights...



1 comment:

Luke, Avery, Monroe's Nanny said...

Awww....how nice for you! Enjoy!