Monday, March 22, 2010

Something fun and wonderful

As most of you know - I've been on the lose weight track since November. It's an up and down battle and some days simply are easier than others when it comes to the food and eating right aspect of being thinner than I was before.

Honestly, I should have it pretty easy in this department - since I'm a stay at home mom, my schedule is pretty flexible and getting to the gym has been made a priority and so the rest should be easier! Again, sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't.

David has been working on losing weight as well and I would encourage you to click here to read about the newest, fun thing he's doing to help motivate himself!! I'm really proud of him!

I know that together we can get to where we wanna be and to be the people God created us to be. Taking the proper care of the Holy Spirits dwelling place!

No comments: