Today is a day to look at the glass half full! After yesterday’s post I thought I would post some of the good things, and blessings around me and in my own life!
- One of the girls in my Bible study had her first baby yesterday morning! A healthy 9lb 7oz baby girl! See pictures here
- Avery is talking up a storm and she’s constantly doing something to make me laugh, and she's just so cute! (which is good, cause otherwise she might not make it to 2 years old!)
- One of the ladies in my Bible study got married 2 weeks ago!
- A girlfriend got a job after not having one for a long time!
- I start a new Bible study series tomorrow!!!!
- A friend thought she had cancer, but when they went back for the biopsy there was
- My dear friend is keeping my kids for me for a couple of hours tomorrow… just cause she loves me. I have a host of really great friends!
- A widowed friend is getting remarried in November!
- I had a wonderful summer playing with my kids. I have great kids!
- Remember the friend from yesterday whose child has the allergies and they needed to pull up their carpet? They were given enough money to replace their floors. You can read more about that here.
- The new sermon series at church is gonna be AWESOME!
- I have the best husband ever!
- Pre-school starts on Monday!
I’m sure there are a million more but I need to go cause Avery is eating chocolate covered pretzels and getting the chocolate everywhere!! ** sigh**