Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A sneak peek

As Avery looks to the sky at some flying insect... I too look to the sky for that's where my help comes from!

I have lots on my mind these days... deep thoughts again (for those of you who are long-time readers of my blog know that's not always good!) and I'm working on getting them in some kind of order before I blog them!

Here's a sneak peek into my mind (proceed with caution!):

The future - for my kids, and how short my time with them is. My role as a wife/mother and how overwhelming that is sometimes. Prayer. A new church, devotions, the book of Proverbs, and a book I'm reading. The Lake Trip! My friends and how wonderful they are.

OK, so I'll try and get some posts posted in more detail. I know you all are waiting with baited breath...

No comments: