Thursday, May 21, 2009

Avery at 18 months!

It’s hard to believe that my baby girl is 18 months old. Time seems to fly when I look back, but just like every other mother in the world knows, sometimes the days drag on! Anyway, I’m really enjoying this stage that Avery is in, I think more so than when Luke was going thru it… I’m not sure why that is, except that I know she’s my last one and I want to get as much out of it as I can…

Anyway, she’s doing all sorts of new things…

- Crawling up on the couch (and EVERYTHING else she can climb on)

- Saying “Uv u!” awwww… this is so wonderful to hear – finally!!

- Actually helping me put her cloths on! She’s so independent

She is also trying to do EVERYTHING her brother is doing… everything! Unfortunately for her there are some things she cannot do yet simply due to her size/age! But I have no doubt she’ll get there!

I am also enjoying choosing an outfit for her each day! Having a girl to dress is so much fun. I love consignment sales!!! It’s the best, most affordable way to dress kids! I’m already looking forward to the fall sales!

Love my girl in red!



Cute consignment sale find


Smile for the camera


2 comments:

Luke, Avery, Monroe's Nanny said...

She is sooo cute. I have a really hard time in not buying her clothes all the time...and shoes!!! LOL

Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!

Love you!

Holly said...

I know it, I have that same problem! :-)

Lookin' forward to having you all!

Love you too!