Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Reagan's Birthday

This past Sunday we had the awesome opportunity to celebrate the wonderful and miraculous life of Reagan Olivia Winslow. For those of you who are new to my blog or who just don’t know – Reagan was born prematurely at 24 weeks gestation and you can go back and read all about it from my brother and sister in law at their blog – just click here.

Her birthday was actually March 4th, but due to bad weather Robert and Amy rescheduled the party! It was a good time of celebration for sure! Reagan sure bet the odds and is a wonderful, happy, content (she got some serious Miller genes) beautiful baby girl! I could not be more amazed by God’s handy work.

I didn’t get as many pictures as I would have liked, but here are a few!

I’m a proud Aunt, can you tell?



2 comments:

Leslie Carol said...

She is too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are right, what a miracle!!!!! And I love Avery's Pig tails!!!

Luke, Avery, Monroe's Nanny said...

Wow...Ave's got enough hair for pigtails??? I LOVE IT!! Could you send me that pic in jpg?

Love ya!