Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Funny

It’s been a while since I have posted a new blog. Life got very busy around here for some reason – and I just haven’t had much time. Here is a funny conversation I had with Luke last week. Thank you to Meme and Papa Winslow for their “part” in the story!

This conversation took place after picking Luke up from preschool last Wednesday:

Mommy: “Did you play on the playground today, Pal?”

Luke: “Yes!”

Mommy: “Did you wear your hat?”

L: “No.”

M: “Why not, I reminded you that it was in your back pack.”

L: “It’s not that cold out.”

M: “Sure it is.”

L: “Babe – it’s not that cold out!!”

M: “What did you say son?”

He repeated it – and I said… “Buddy, what are you talking about?”

L: “That’s what Papa tells Meme, “Babe – it’s not that cold out!”

Hysterical!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ok that is funny!!!! I love Luke's conversations. He talks so big! LOL!

Luke, Avery, Monroe's Nanny said...

It's very much like having a conversation with an adult! TOO cute!! Just like his Mommy was when she was little--very "adult".