Monday, September 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I cannot tell you how good it is to be home again! I was only gone for a total of like 3 days, but it felt like forever for some reason! But I arrived back home yesterday evening so happy to be with my family again!

The retreat was WONDERFUL and a ton of fun! It was a time of hard work, servant-hood (is that even a word?), planning, arranging, as well as time with the Lord, hearing His words thru Carla (who goes to my church and was our speaker this year!) and just enjoying some time without the kids! It was a blessed weekend, but I was glad to be home last evening!

I have a ton to do today and really need to make myself go do it, so I’ll post more later on some of the things I learned from Carla this weekend!

It’s good to be home!!!!!!

No comments: