Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Friday!

Yippee! It's Friday! I'm not so much excited that it's actually Friday and that tomorrow starts the weekend (although that does mean more time with Daddy around) since most days are about the same for me with being at home, but tonight we have a cookout with my closest friends and their families! I'm so looking forward to it!

It's really hard to get all of us together at the same time, and this will be especially nice since the husbands will be there too! That's always a lot of fun when you throw the men into the mix!

It almost seems like an end of the summer bash, and I don't like that much! I love summer and I'm not ready for it to end. It's not actually ending today or anything and we usually have really nice weather well into October (nice enough to be in the ocean in October - gotta LOVE that!) but the pool is only open for a few more weeks, and Luke starts school the beginning of September. So it feels like summer is wrapping up and I'm a bit sad! It's been a really great summer!

On the exciting side - my friend Dana is scheduled for her c-section on the 29th and I'm looking forward to that! A new baby boy, isn't that wonderful?!?! Plus the really great thing is I feel like I can help her out in any way she needs, but I'm not the one personally going through the new born stuff again! That makes me extremely happy! I love my babies – but I’m happy to be done the newborn stage!

I think it's so neat how God always has something special for us! I feel really blessed today!

No comments: