Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Getting Old

It's been forever since I've blogged, so sorry about that! It seems that life has gotten very busy with the day to day stuff for some reason! It all the same stuff it's always been, it seems to be more of it or it's taking longer to get it done or something - who knows?!?!

What I do know is that I seem to be feeling old these days! I'm battling a cold (thanks to Avery I would guess!) and I do fine during the day, but in the evening and if I get particularly worn down during the day - I feel terrible! Taking Advil Cold seems to be getting me thru, but boy it sure makes me feel all old and achy all over! That's not too fun - especially when there are 2 little ones to keep up with during the day!

On the bright side, it's not a bad cold, just enough to be annoying and like I said mostly only in the evenings! I'm trying to get lots of rest (which didn't happen last night - it seemed that it was the night for both kids to be awake!) and I'm sure it'll pass on soon!

Something to look forward to is a lake trip this Saturday! We will be going up to Smith Mountain Lake for the day! We'll be taking the Jet Ski and we've also rented a pontoon boat! We'll be going with Ryan, Shannon and Cameron Kauffman - Ryan and David are cousins and Shannon and I and our kids spend lots of time together! So it should be a fun day! The little girls are staying at home this trip! A pontoon boat isn't too good a place for crawlers and beginning walkers, so we figured it was safer to leave them home this time! The girls will have fun at their respective places for the day and we'll miss them for sure, but I'm looking forward to spending the day with Luke and David!

It's time to be off doing the things I need to get done! I'll try to do better about keeping up with the blog!!

No comments: