Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cool Stuff

Yesterday was a good day!

First I went consignment shopping and did really well! I was so pleased with the few clothing deals I found for Avery and the toy deals (like he needs more toys!) for Luke! We got a huge blessing this year - a good friend gave us an enormous box of her boys cloths that are the same size as Luke is now! So I don't have to buy anything for him! That was really cool! I only need a few more things for Avery for the winter, and she'll be good to go!

The other really cool thing that happened yesterday was, we found out who Luke's teacher will be at his new preschool! I had a very hard time making the decision to move him because I was SO PLEASED with his other school, but with gas prices and my Suburban, it just didn't make sense for me to drive him the 20 minutes over there, when there was another church based preschool - right around the corner! So after much prayer, we decided to go ahead and enroll him at Shady Grove Preschool. Then yesterday I get a call from our good friend Krista Valade (she also happens to be the same one who gave me all those cloths for Luke) and she says she took a new job as a preschool teacher at - yup you guessed it - Shady Grove and she's gonna be Luke's teacher this year!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!

I thought it was just so cool how God worked all that out! I was a bit nervous about changing schools, and here all along He knew that Krista would end up being Luke's teacher! I could not be happier about the whole situation! Thank you Lord!

No comments: