Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Something New

Today I’m gonna do something new and different – with my hair! I’ve been wearing my hair in the same general style – sometimes shorter, right now longer - since we moved to NC in 1991. That’s a long time to keep the same hair style! But I have very thin, naturally curly hair so this style has worked for me. I’m ready for something different so I’m gonna get it cut some and in a little bit different style. I’m a bit nervous – but excited too! I know it’s just hair and it’ll grow back, but my hair grows SO SLOWLY, that if I don’t like it, it’ll be a while before I get hair I do like again! I’m however willing to take that risk in order to do something new! I’ll post pictures after we get a chance to take some!

I sure hope David doesn’t hate it!

On a different note – Luke and Avery are with our friend Dana and her daughter Riley today. Luke seems overall to be doing much better! He seems to be mostly back to his happy little self and his insides seem to be working “normally” these days! We continue to be thankful to our Lord and Savior for healing and continued health. Thank you for your prayers for him. We are most grateful for them!

1 comment:

Bets said...

Can't wait to see!!!