Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My little builder

Last evening after dinner Luke asked if he could play with his trains for a bit before his bath and bed time - playing with his trains is what Luke does with 90% of his time! He worked diligently in the living room while I finished feeding Avery, and after about 15 minutes he said, “Come look I’m done!” The pictures below are of the track he made ALL BY HIMSELF! He was so proud of himself as was I! Then he and Avery and I hung out in the kitchen! Avery is in total exploration mode and was all into everything, but we had a good time playing!


I have to say, I think they are totally too cute!

5 comments:

PaPa said...

Guess what? PaPa finally figured out this blog thing! Ain't technology grand?

Luke, Avery, Monroe's Nanny said...

As my sweatshirt says..."Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, MY Grandkids Are The Best By Far"! I SO believe it!!! LOL

Love you & miss you all! October seems like such a long way off, and Avery will be running by then, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Luke will be an engineer??

Holly said...

Welcome Papa to the wonderful world of blogging! Glad to have you!

Nanny we sure miss you too! And maybe we'll be able to see you before October!

I can only hope my son does something as wonderful as being an engineer!!! That would be totally cool!!

Jessi said...

This was really wild, but in the first pic I thought Luke looked a lot like your dad...

Random, I know.

Isn't it fun when they do amazing things!