Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Summer Saturday

I just love Saturday’s! I think I love them more now than I did before I had kids! When I was away teaching every day – Saturday meant a day to sleep in and get laundry done! Now it means a day of NO laundry and time with David!

Today we got the opportunity to celebrate Cameron’s 4th birthday! We started the party at the Summerfield Fire Station! Those guys did a great job showing the kids around the station, letting them see the different trucks and showing them all their gear! They even did us the favor of going on a call while we were there! Off they went – lights and sirens going! YIPPIE!!!!! Then back to Cameron’s house for some fun games outside, pizza, cupcakes, ice cream and present opening! It was so fun! Thanks for having us Shannon!

Hard to believe that Cameron’s already 4! Time is just flying and the kids grow and change so much in such a short amount of time. It just seems like yesterday that we were rescheduling Cameron’s first birthday due to him having the rotavirus. I’m reminded again of how important it is to continue to pray for my kids and their friends as time goes by so fast! I hope Cameron enjoyed his day!

Now we look forward to Julianna and Avery’s first birthdays in October and November respectively, to the homecoming of Baby Reagan, and the birth of Dana and Carrie’s babies!

The kids are napping now and I’m enjoying some quiet time to play on line while no one needs anything from me!

Hope you enjoyed your Saturday with friends and family!
Cameron and Luke in August 2006


Luke and Cameron in June 2008


Julianna 2008


Avery June 2008

No comments: