Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Quiet

In my so small daily world of cleaning, laundry, lunches, diapers, increasing craziness and chaos - seemingly by the minute - I have tried to find small ways or things to help me remember that somewhere out there - there is calmness and peace and serenity, at least I keep telling myself there is. Please if you have five extra quiet minutes in your daily life relish it for me, would you please?!?!

Anyway – here are a few pictures that I took while spending a few quiet moments with myself and my Jesus… they are not only beautiful, but they help me remember the good times at the beach as well as the greatness of my Lord!

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!






Psalm 8:1
“O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.”







Big Daddy Weave - Let It Rise


Let the glory of the Lord rise among us
Let the glory of the Lord rise among us
Let the praises of the King rise among us
Let it rise
Oh, Oh, Oh
Let it rise




No comments: