Sunday, May 17, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter

Avery doesn’t sit still for much – mostly nothing – except to get her toe nails polished! Yup – she’ll sit perfectly still while you’re polishing them. Mind you she gets up and rubs them on things before they are dry, but she loves to sit and have them done. It’s too cute! I love it and I love doing it for her.

I managed to get her to sit long enough to get these few pictures while we were outside the other day. They aren't great shots, but you get the idea.

Right now we’re sporting a light pink… nothing too dark for my baby girl. It’s a good summer color!

It’s too fun having a girl!



2 comments:

Luke, Avery, Monroe's Nanny said...

LOL..how CUTE!!! I did notice on the pics you posted the other day. when they were playing outside in the water, that her toe nails were polished. That's too funny that she'll sit so still for that!! LOL Need to nail her with a top coat while she's sitting so she doesn't smudge them quite so badly. LOL

Holly said...

I did try to get the top coat on, but once the color was done, she was ready to rock-n-roll again! LOL oh well, I'm guessing she'll learn as she grows!