Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Beauty of Meds

I have to say that modern medicine is a wonderful thing! After visiting the pediatrician yesterday – it turns out that Avery has an ear infection and was given antibiotics!! Yippee! After one dose of the antibiotic and one dose of Zyrtec she slept thru the night! She seems to feel better even today! So I’m thankful for the docs and the meds. Unfortunately it wasn’t a simple thing to pick up the meds, but that’s more complaining, and I don’t want to do that! I’m just happy she’s doing better!

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Seth was up most of the night w/ear pain last night. But once he finally slept he woke up better and was fine all day. NOw that it's bedtime, he's crying in pain again. Aargh... Why DOES it always go this way?? I feel your pain... (Although, it does make it easier once they're big enough to tell you what's hurting!)

Holly said...

It is always worse at night! I hate that too! And when they seems fine all day long - and then 10 minutes after they are in bed it hits them! I hope he's doing better today!!

Luke, Avery, Monroe's Nanny said...

I'm so glad she is feeling better. Poor little thing was just pitiful!

Holly said...

Me too Mom!