Thursday, September 4, 2008

New School Year Resolutions

This school year, I have an extra day with only one child, so I’ve spent a good bit of time thinking about what I can do (and some time thinking about what I wish I could do…) during those 3 hours 3 days a week. I’ve come up with a list of things that I would like to accomplish – or attempt to accomplish during this school year. I'm sure there will be more, but here is the list so far.

Here are my New school Year Resolutions:

1. Keep my house cleaner. (So far so good on this one. Today I vacuumed the whole house, cleaned all my baseboards in the living room/ kitchen area, and did 3 loads of laundry!)

2. Do more regular daily devotions.

3. Do more scrapbooking. I’m WAY behind!

4. Mat and Frame some Mary Engelbreit pictures for Avery’s room.

5. Exercise

6. Get some early Christmas Shopping done.

7. Print digital pictures of my kids, so they can be put in frames!

8. Continue on with my 2 week at a time meal planning – working toward a whole month!

1 comment:

Luke, Avery, Monroe's Nanny said...

Golly...how can anyone NOT like pretzels, Luke?! LOL

Very ambitious list, Holly! Go for it! Hopefully we'll be more in contact again after my job ends....AND I'm REALLY looking forward to beach week! Another whole week with my grandbabies & their Mommy, and neice Wendy & her hubby Steve--and a partial week with David & Chanda & Tony!! The only thing that could be better was if everybody was there for a full week! Isn't it great how the beach condo has offered some unique famly times--last year it was Aunt Kay & Uncle Dave. The year before it was Aunt Carol & Bets. Wouldn't an all-inclusive "ladies week" (or long weekend) be fantastic??!! Of course, Myrtle Beach is not close for our ladies in PA. :-( Maybe some day...