This school year, I have an extra day with only one child, so I’ve spent a good bit of time thinking about what I can do (and some time thinking about what I wish I could do…) during those 3 hours 3 days a week. I’ve come up with a list of things that I would like to accomplish – or attempt to accomplish during this school year. I'm sure there will be more, but here is the list so far.
Here are my New school Year Resolutions:
1. Keep my house cleaner. (So far so good on this one. Today I vacuumed the whole house, cleaned all my baseboards in the living room/ kitchen area, and did 3 loads of laundry!)
2. Do more regular daily devotions.
3. Do more scrapbooking. I’m WAY behind!
4. Mat and Frame some Mary Engelbreit pictures for Avery’s room.
6. Get some early Christmas Shopping done.
7. Print digital pictures of my kids, so they can be put in frames!
8. Continue on with my 2 week at a time meal planning – working toward a whole month!