Friday, July 18, 2008

Finally Friday

This week has seemed so very long! With David being gone – and working a bit more than usual – and being up some of the night the other night (and she didn’t want to go to sleep last night either!) and getting ready for this big baby shower this weekend – I’ve been very busy and this week has seemed to drag on! I’m glad it’s Friday for sure!

Avery did sleep pretty well last night – after she finally went to sleep at about 10:45! She was up at 3:30 and then right back to sleep. She’s still sleeping now – so I guess she’s trying to catch up!

Today the kids and I will go to the farmers market to get a couple of fresh produce things for a tomato corn salad for the shower. Luke LOVES the farmers market mostly due to the fact that there’s a Hershey’s ice cream stand there and he knows if he’s good he gets to have some! Plus I do so LOVE ice cream – it’s hard to tell him no!

The kiddos have the pleasure of going to Meme and Papa’s again tonight – well Luke for sure anyway – I’m gonna wait and see how Avery does today and see if I think she needs to stay home one more night or not! So David and I will have some sort of date again this week! I’m pretty excited about that, and if we end up with Avery – she usually does well when we go out, and it’s totally easier to take one out – than to take both! So either way I’m looking forward to some quality time with my man who’s been very busy this week!

No comments: